I have a newsletter that I send out biweekly with encouragement, tips, and inspiration for heart-centered living. (If you’d like to subscribe, fill out the form on the right hand side (or bottom) of this web page.)
For my blog post this week, I wanted to share some of the declarations I wrote for my subscribers in my last group email. Feel free to use these for yourself.
Your words have power and what you speak over your life influences you more deeply than you may realize.
Today, I declare over you:
- That you would have wisdom and heavenly strategies to navigate your current life season with grace and boldness.
- That your heart ❤️ would be strengthened and that you’d have a deep connection to your inner ‘Holy Spirit’ GPS system.
- That you would have courage to do what you know is right, even if it’s scary.
- That the Word of God would act as a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path. I love the way the Passion Translation puts it, “Truth’s shining light guides me in my choices and decisions; the revelation of your word makes my pathway clear.” Psalm 119:105
- That your body would be full of life and stamina.
- That your sense of self worth and value would be greater than it’s ever been.
- That you relationships would be infused with health, and that you’d have great clarity in this season about who to invest in. That your community would be solid. That you would have a depth of friendships that would allow you to be truly seen, known, and loved.
- That as we enter the last 60 days of this year (and this decade!) you’d be marked with clarity. Clarity of purpose, clarity of season, clarity of where you WANT to go, and clarity of the journey that will take you there.
Thank you for sharing this journey of life with me. I’m a big fan of yours! You have grace for this day, don’t forget that.
Your faith overcomes the world!
Do you have any declarations you make over your own life? Let me know what they are in the comments!